Online articles about how fire sprinklers save people's lives.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Supercenter fire quickly contained by sprinkler system (Marion, IL)
Shoppers and employees at the Marion WalMart Supercenter had to be evacuated from the building Tuesday morning. The Marion fire department says a grease fire is to blame. The initial call came at around 8:15 a.m. The fire was quickly contained, but some of the store's sprinklers were activated. No one was hurt. Investigators are talking with employees in the deli department to pinpoint the exact cause.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)